1. How about a pretty in pink picnic for two? This would be the perfect romantic meal without breaking the bank!
2. A pretty valentine’s table can make anyone feel special.
3. A jar of cookies using a recycled jar dressed up for Valentine’s Day is a great gift for teachers, neighbours, or coaches.
4. How about creating some sweet napkin rings?
5. And who doesn’t love some chocolate for Valentine’s day? These Valentine’s mini-cupcakes are simple to make & delish!
6. A memory jar is a wonderful gift to make for anyone you love. Include pictures & momentos of special times shared together.
7. Strawberry butter makes a wonderful treat to spread on biscuits or muffins, and only requires 3 ingredients!
8. And speaking of strawberries, you could also make this easy dessert which is perfect finish to a sweetheart dinner for two.
9. Baked treats in pretty packaging works any time. I recycled a cracker box to make a tray for cupcakes packaged for giving.
10. I loved creating this fun teacher’s gift for Valentine’s Day.
And don’t forget to do a little decorating to show you’re in the mood for love!
You can find MORE inspiration by visting my Valentine’s Day Inspiration Boad on Pinterest here.