My name is Angie. I am a ‘tweak’ freak.

I just finished tweaking this.

Yesterday it looked like this:
I can’t decide which I like better.
Maybe it’s not even tweaking….more like a total re-do.
But I will probably leave it this way until after Christmas.
Then I will put away the silver & blue & green, and go back to the white wintery look.
How many times have you tweaked decor around your house?
Are you a ‘tweak freak’ like me?
Welcome to the ‘Tweak Freak” club!

I am linking this post to:

12 giveaways

Join us Saturdays at for the weekend wrap up party!

Yep, I do that too. We have this huge bookcase in our family room and I'm trying to fill it. Every few weeks the objects bug me and I have to shift them around a little. I think yours looks great though…leave it alone! : )

Ha ha ha you are so funny! I lauged as soon as i say this title on my blog roll!!! Yes i am a tweak freak too drives my family nuts!
    But i love love the first photo looks great! I am forever unsatisfied with what i do i am my biggest critic!
    I love the photo of your kids. Beautiful. Your parents will be so happy Angie!
    Pamela xo

I too am a tweak freak! One of my mottos is to always leave things better than when you found them. The combination of twigs & Christmas balls is nice & gives a pleasing variety of heights to your tray arrangement.

That's so funny. I'm the same way. I was just lamenting the fact that I changed some things around AFTER I took the photos for my blog, so now I have to decide whether to take all new photos or go with what it looked like before. Decisions, decisions… :)

Love that term "tweak freak"! Yes, that's me! I cannot leave things alone! Whether it is simply bending a branch/floral a certain way or re-doing a whole vignette, I'm constantly at it! That's what has me "decorating for Christmas" right until the time I take it all down!
    I really like the glass vase with the balls and branches!

Love this box/tray filled out little goodies. Looks great with the ornaments that you added. Very nice. I did something similiar – with a little bit of a different twist. I used a tray as well…and dropped in all kinds of things. I am a tweaker too.