Happy Friday sweet people!
July is camping month for our family and we so look forward to it….especially when we switch things up a bit and test drive a few recipe creations….like this Campfire Cheesecake Dip.
My daughter and I are crazy over fruit with dips, so I was inspired to re-imagine some of our fav desserts into a dip version….like a cheesecake dip.
Campfire Cheesecake Dip
- 1 tub of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 heaping tablespoon of brown sugar
- handful of white chocolate chunks
- handful of milk chocolate chunks
1. In a square of tin foil, place tub of cream cheese.
2. On top of cream cheese, add tablespoon of brown sugar, and white chocolate and milk chocolate chunks.
3. Wrap up into a tin foil packet, as shown below.
4. Place on grill over campfire or BBQ for approx. 15-20 minutes. Open up packet and stir with a spoon so that everything is mixed.
5. Open tin foil packet like a bowl and serve with fresh fruit!
Just to recap this very easy dip with pictures.
Here are the 4 ingredients:
Wrapped into a tin foil packet.
After 15-20 minutes of heat, give a stir with a spoon.
Serve with fresh fruit.
Looking for more easy meals & desserts in tin foil?
Have you tried any new camping recipes lately? What is your family’s favourite?
Wishing you wonderful camping adventures this summer!
Share the Love!