Strawberry Lemonade Mix…

Out of the 3 Summer drink mixes I shared this week, this one by far is the easiest…so easy I feel totally silly sharing it, but it’s all about the pretty packaging anyway, isn’t it? {wink}

The recipe is {I feel like the Baldwin Sisters from ‘The Waltons’ whenever I say ‘the recipe’. Does anyone else remember those dear sisters talking about ‘the recipe’?} simply this:
3 cups of powdered lemonade mix
1 package of strawberry Kool Aid
Mix together. The powder will have a faint pinkish tinge.
Mix according to the package directions for the lemonade mix. The Kool Aid is simply adding the ‘strawberry’ flavour.
When mixing, I would also add some strawberry and lemon slices to the glass.
I packaged this mix like the other mixes in this 3 cup jar from the Dollarama.
I made the tags on the computer, embellished the jar with ribbon and the spoon.
The darling little strawberry chocolate I used{see picture above}for the top of the jar I found in a candy store.
And here are all the summer drink mixes together.

The recipe for Iced Tea Chatte Mix can be found here.
The recipe for Iced Cappuccino Mix can be found here.
Thank you so much for joining me for my little “Summer Drinks” series here on Echoes of Laughter!
Have you tried any of the mixes and what did you think?
Cheers!

This post has been linked to these parties:

Comments

The Baldwin sisters! I forgot about them and their "recipe". Thanks for the chuckle today, Angie. I needed it! :)

And thanks for the fun summer gifts.

Thank your for all of the great recipes this week!! I have to say that I LOVE Chai Tea but oh my this lemonade looks wonderful. So many fun gift ideas~
    Enjoy the rest of your week Angie!

Haha, I loved your Walton's reference. I think the Baldwin sisters had a little something "special" going on in their recipe… : )

My son will love this one. I can see us making this alot this summer!

Danielle xo

Ooooo! I have straberry Kool Aid (per favour of a friend in the US)… now I just need to keep my eyes open for Lemonade Mix – not sure if we have it here, or if I will have to get someone to send me some!
    Your packaging is totally gorgeous – Makes me want to break it open and have some (and it's only 18 C INSIDE with the heater on!).

This is such a great idea! Who knew that all you needed to make your own strawberry lemonade was strawberry kool aid and lemonade mix?! Love how you packaged it as well. Thanks so much for sharing!
    Have a happy week!

♥Tausha
    sassystyleredesign.com

Thanks for the great ideas! Just curious, the Kool Aid, is it the unsweetened envelope or the Sugar Free? Does it make a difference?

Can't wait to make these!!

Oh my goodness do I ever LOVE this strawberry lemonade mix gift idea!! It's so fresh and happy! I pinned it…and now I'm MAKING it : ) Giving a decorated jar of this to all my boys' teachers, along with a handmade ribbon bookmark & "Keep Calm & Read Books" card. Perfect combo for ushering in a relaxing summer! Thanks SO much for sharing this fantastic project!

I'm visiting from Positively Splendid. Your drink mixes are sooo cute! I wanted to "pin" it, but I got this message:
    "Users have reported that this links to spam or other inappropriate content."
    Any ideas?? I've never received this message before?
    Love your blog, BTW!
    Blessings!

Oh my this looks delish and oh so easy! It would make a great gift with some glasses and a pitcher too! Maybe as a hostess gift for a 4th of July BBQ? Can't wait to make this! Thanks for sharing! BTW, stopping by from Todays Creative Blog :)

Hi,
    I love love love this idea!!! Would you by any chance have a "recipe" for a Cherry Limeade dry mix? That would totally send me over the moon. Thanks in advance.
    k

Visiting from Wow Me Wednesday! I love your presentation of these gifts! I would be so happy to receive this as a gift! And the mixes look awesome too! You seem to have all sorts of cute things on your site so I am going to take a look around! If you would like to link up to another party, I have one going on now and would love to see this there!

Shelley