A Little Ducky Picnic….

This is a story of a little ducky picnic.

Of how some cute little bags and baskets in a dollar store became an inspiration for something sweet for littles…little people, little sons & daughters, little friends,….little grandchildren.
 How a simple lunch of sandwiches, veggies & fruit…

can be packed into a impossibly adorable yellow ducky bag.

And how a mini vanilla cupcake with soft yellow frosting and sprinkles….
 can be tucked into a tiny paper basket as a dessert for small appetites.

And how cute sillies like a mini-paper windmill and scented bubbles in a cheerful bucket…
can become a wonderful picnic for any occasion that arises. Or no occasion at all.
Indoor picnics. Outdoor picnics.
Beach picnics. Birthday Picnics. Park Picnics.
‘I love you’ picnics.
How this little ducky picnic can be a perfect bit of fun for your littles. And you.
{Can anyone loan me a little? I need one for a picnic!}
Happy Easter!!
xo

This post is linked to these parties:

Comments

Oh I love the lunch in a bucket idea! My younger daughter wants a poo/mermaid birthday party and I may try to work this into the party.

That is so cute, Angie! I'm waiting on some cellophane sandwich bags I ordered on Etsy and then I'm fixing to do a picnic lunch like you did for you and your friend. I figure I'll surprise my daughter with a picnic and we'll go to the arboretum. You are welcome to come along and utilize our little one for your Ducky picnic. : )

I love the ducky! My daughter would be so thrilled to get her lunch that way. By the way, you could borrow her for sure if you were nearby. 😉

Cute idea Angie! My little guy would love this! I love the bucket idea. Perfect for the beach or the park. Now that the weather is getting warmer we will go on lots of picnics. Not only is it relaxing to be outside in the sunshine, but you don't have to worry about messy eating toddlers! No crumbs to sweep up after lunch..haha : )

Happy Easter, my friend!

Danielle xo

Cute ideas for little girls – and I know a few of them.

A couple of weeks ago (things have been crazy) you commented and invited me to possibly guest post. I'd be happy to do that for you. I'm hoping to get more crafty posts up – it's been a while.

This is such a fun idea!! You have so many creative talents!! Love it.
    We hope you'll be back to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday". We loved having you! -The Sisters