Easy Napkin Rings For Spring

I love napkin rings for dressing up a table as you can get wonderfully colourful impact for very little effort.
But I refuse to pay big prices for something that I know that I can make at home.
This little project is so easy and so budget friendly that you will be jumping up and down with joy.
Ok. Maybe not jumping up and down exactly.
But you will love this project’s simplicity.
{And you knew it would be another ‘yellow’ project, right?}
Spring Napkin RingsAll that is needed is;
Shower Curtain Rings {I got a package of clear rings at Dollarama for $1.25}
Faux Flowers {Dollarama, 1 stem, $1.25}
Glue gun & glue stick.
Assembly: 10 Minutes.
Instructions: Remove flowers from stem and use glue gun to glue flowers to shower rings.
Total Cost = $2.50 for 6 Napkin Rings.
Then slide the napkin rings onto cloth napkins as shown.
See? Totally easy!
 Even if you are not crafty.
These simple napkin rings can dress a table for any occasion.
They are the perfect Mrs. Party Dress for Mr. Boring Plate.
And think of the possibilities….you could make any colour to match your decor or occasion.
This project.along with a set of napkins,  would make a great gift,…think Mother’s Day.
It would also be a super fun craft for a girl’s birthday party…easy for sweet little hands and easy for Momma!
{The girls could pick out the flowers and colours. Ribbon could also be wrapped around the rings for more colour. Beads could also be used. Go wild!}
What do you think?
Are you grabbing your coat to go out the door to the nearest dollar store?
If you would like to see how I made these sweet napkin ring holders for Valentine’s Day with a paper towel roll, please go here.
Love to all!
{Thank you so much to Toni at Design Dazzle for featutring this project here.}

This post is linked to these terrific parties:

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

WhipperberryToday's Creative BlogHome Stories A2ZTip Junkie handmade projects UndertheTableandDreaming Positively Splendid

It's OVerflowingI Heart Nap Time

Design Dazzle

{nifty button}The 36th AVENUESomewhat Simple

Stop it! It was not just that easy, Angie! : ) I love this and I always like to make some things to bring to my daughter, since she has been hosting our holidays now that we've moved. Plus, she has my dining room table so she basically has to. I will have to see what I can put together for our napkin rings for Easter. Thanks for the inspiration!

Shower curtain rings, are you kidding me?! How did I not know about this?! These are adorable and so easy. I am on my way to the dollar store! You are awesome, girl!

Danielle xo

Now that's a "craft" even I could do! Fantastic idea and it turned out beautifully! You are right, there are endless possibilities to dress up those shower curtain rings – I need to get me some!

Hi lovely lady.
    I also made napkin rings out of shower curtain rings. some times I take two and hot gel them together and warp crystal iris seed beads around them it takes some time but it is a lot of fun and you can make them any color you like. if you go to store you will pay $4.00 each or more. I do love the way you put your together for your Tablescape just Beautiful.
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family.
    Im following your new Linky now. I hope you come join me also.
    xxoo Diane

I love quick, inexpensive projects like this!! I'm going to the Dollar Tree later and get some shower hooks to try this out! Fun!! I'm visiting from Seasonal Sundays.

This is such a great project! I love it's simplicity. In fact, it's downright cinchy … and would be perfect at our "It's a Cinch" multi-blog link party. The link stays open until midnight Friday and when you link at one blog, you're automatically linked up to the party's five co-hosts …

Hope to see you at the party!

What an amazing project! I think you have found a new use for silk flowers! Perfect for my back porch for spring.

Thanks for linking to our "It's a Cinch" party.

I love napkin rings too (found a fab set at the thrift shop for .25 each)!! Of course, thrift shop deals are hard to find so this is an amazing alternative.

Love the yellow, fun springy color.

So glad you joined our Cinch party.

New Linky follower.