Hello there! I am so thrilled to join together with a group of bloggers to bring you collection of fantastic tips, ideas and recipes for Camping Season 2014! Camping each summer is a right of passage for my family. It can’t be summer unless we have a few weekends of camping…that is just the rule ’round here! I am so excited to share how we create and organize an outdoor camping kitchen or our ‘glamping’ kitchen…which is a super cool name that makes a rustic experience sound all the more fun! I love cooking and preparing meals outside when the weather is warm and sunny!
Let me tell you how everything works together.
- plastic bowls, plates and cups
- dish cloths and dish towels
- saran wrap, aluminum foil, plastic bags, garbage bags
- a box of baking soda in case of a grease fire
- kitchen utensils, hamburger press and a grill basket
- stainless steel travel cups
- stainless steel bowl for salads, etc.
- toaster for campfire, grill or gas burner
- paper towel, extra napkins, matches, BBQ lighter.
For instance, this little plastic box nicely holds cooking oil and spices.