I am a little sad today because my city got some snow today.
Yes! Snow! So this party is really going to cheer me up!
I am so glad you are here! I can hardly wait to see what you have been creating this week with your amazing magic and talent!
I love looking at all of your amazing projects. I feel so inspired by all of the awesomeness out there!
Please keep sharing and tell all your friends about our party!
Monday means Be Awesome Link Party time so let’s get right to it! Here are my fabulous co-hosts for the link party:
Angie of Echoes of Laughter, Virginia of Fynes Designs, Julie of Sober Julie, Crystal of Sew Creative, Jo-Anna of A Pretty Life in the Suburbs, Tara of Suburble, Stacey of This Lil Piglet and Shauna of Satori Design for Living are the hostesses of this awesome party!
This week Crystal from Sew Creative shared her favorite posts to feature from last week’s link party:
September 1st arrived and autumn showed up full swing here in beautiful Vancouver, BC. Today I thought that I would share some of my favorite fall themed posts from last week’s link party.
Our co-hosts have some fabulous posts to get you into the autumn mood too!
Now let’s feature you! It’s time to start the party! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to this week!Party Rules:
- Please link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Please link up your own work/creativity/projects only.
- Please link back to this party with a text link in your post.
- No links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops.
- This party starts Monday @6pm EST & ends Wednesday night.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs or Facebook pages. Proper credit & links will always be given.
Share the Love!