An Easter Table….

On Sunday, our family will sit down and share our Easter dinner together as half my family will be away on Easter weekend.
I was tasked today with creating a fresh tablescape for our dinner.
The inspiration for the colour scheme came from the turqouise and green napkins I found at Superstore.
I just love those colours together…so fun & fresh.
So I pulled out a few turqouise and green things so everyone could party together.
I used some small custard cups to stand in as little ‘nests’ and added some paper grass and sparkly eggs.
 Then I filled some white serving bowls with eggs in the right colours.
 Yellow tulips and green apples complete the table…simple and colourful.
We are having a turkey for our Easter dinner because I just cooked a brown-surgar glazed ham for Sunday dinner last weekend.
I have everything ready except for the dessert….I am having such a hard time trying to decide what to make.
Any suggestions?
What are you making for Easter dinner dessert?
Happy Weekend!

{Thank you so much to Jenn at Tatertots and Jello for featuring this post here.}
{Thank you so much to Stephanie Lynn from Under The Table & Dreaming for featuring this post here.}
{Thank you so much to Six Sisters Stuff for featuring this post here.}

This post has been linked to these great parties:

Design DazzleFunky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

WhipperberryThe 36th AVENUE

Home Stories A2ZTip Junkie handmade projects
It's OVerflowingUndertheTableandDreaming
Today's Creative BlogPositively SplendidI Heart Nap Time

I LOVE your table scape!So lively and fresh. How about serving individual carrot cake in some of your jars and adding some of that beautiful color from the table to the jars in some Angie creative way!

Beautiful!! Love the color combination! In this day and age we need to make our own celebration to suit our needs! Happy Easter to you on Sunday!! Happy Celebrating!!

Hugs Giggles

Hi Angie!

Your tablescape looks great! I love the colour combination and was admiring all the new spring/summer decor in these colours at the Superstore today. I didn't even see those napkins but they would work really well in my Dining Room. I have the large and small sizes of your egg bowl and am loving them for holding decor this year (see the large one featured in my paint chip eggs post)

For a fun Easter dessert, the Superstore sells meringue nests that my Mom uses every year. She fills them with whipped cream, shaved chocolate and Cadbury mini eggs. They're easy, festive and hit the spot when you need a sweet treat.

I love that line from Superstore too. Your table looks so spring-y and happy! You always do such a great job of seasonal decor, Angie! xo

I haven't thought about what to make for dessert. We'll be eating at my mother-in-law's place so it will be Easter Italian style (and vegetarian for my four). I will report back what she makes on my blog, because she is the best! I love your tablescape. I am going to get the napkins, tulips, and green apples. Sorry I am completely copying!

The yellow and turquoise do look fabulous together! I also love how you have included the apple green It all looks so beautifully fresh!

I LOVE this color combination!! The tulips and the egg colors are so festive. We're invited over to friends for Easter — I'm glad because one daughter is studying abroad, our son got married in August so it would just be hubby, myself and one daughter :( Times, they are changin'.

Looks so great! I have to actually think about this, since I am hosting Easter dinner this year. Eep! Usually I just get to go and enjoy the delicious food. I am also stuck on dessert…off to Pinterest for inspiration! :)

HI Angie, I'm reading this late so I hope you had a wonderful Easter dinner on Sunday. Your table looks delightful!

Danielle xo

PS what did you decide on for dessert????

Thanks for sharing all of your fun and creative ideas! Thanks for joining us for "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." Come and join us again next week! -The Sisters