I L.O.V.E. when new decor magazines arrive in the mail…

So I opened my mailbox today and found these…
the March issue of Canada’s Style At Home
AND
the March issue of Canadian House & Home.
Here are some of my favourite images from Style At Home this month:
{I really have a thing for desk spaces.}
Isn’t this little dining nook sweet?
And I adore this image from Canadian House & Home:
Aren’t those white lamps fantastic?
Wish I still had a little girl in the house for a space like this!
I have a date with my jammies and these magazines tonight.
And oh yeah. Sarah Richardson’s new show ‘Sarah 101′ is on tonight too.
I can’t wait.
What are your favourite decor magazines?

Comments

I love that little dining area too. I can't believe how much longer it takes for you guys out west to get your magazines. I remember when Maria from Colour me Happy was in Style at Home and I told her about it – she didn't get her copy of the magazine for another two weeks.

Love my decorating magazines too! But I wanted to tell you how much I love your "non-filing" bill paying binder. I made one last night!! Wish I had this 24 years ago! Thanks so much!

Decor magazines (actually all magazines) are a real weakness of mine. I subscribe to Style @ Home, Canadian H&H, Country Living, Coastal Living, Better Homes & Gardens, Alberta Home, Canadian Home Trends, Elle Decor and just finished a subscription to Veranda. See I told you I had a problem but I blame it on our long, colc Canadian winters.

Luckily the library carries these mags so I get to read them while waiting for Sam at his Theatre class next door.
    I'm a magazine junkie good thing the library carries most of my favourites!!
    Happy Reading Angie!
    Pamela xo

Thanks so much for the mention of our magazine! We always appreciate all the support from our readers :)

-Lauren McPhillips, Style at Home web editor

Love these mags too….and not just because I shoot for them all the time! some of my fave mags are Living Etc (UK), and Real Living (Australia).
    Grace, it does take the mags forever to arrive out West – it's maddening!