Here’s what i did today:
- woke up late at 8am. got the kids a quick breakfast. made lunches. got to school on time.
- came home and went for a 28 minute walk. cleaned kitchen and organized fridge.
- packed and messed up scrapbooking stuff again.
- took a quick shower and went to school with wet hair to pick up Tyler. picked up the mail.
- made lunch for Tyler and I. Put sweet n sour chicken in the slow cooker for supper. Called my scrapbook friend to finalize plans.
- decided that not buying any new scrapbook stuff wasn’t any fun. went to urban scrapbook to shop for some stuff for an hour. Tyler played in play room while i shopped.
- picked up Hunter from school. came home. called mom & dad. put tyler in the bathtub. looked at my scrapbook stuff. looked at hunter’s homework.
- wished i cleaned the bathrooms and vacuumed today.
- talked to Theresa on phone. couldn’t take little girl for her tomorrow because i am helping with tyler’s field trip. boohoo.
- cooked rice to go with chicken for supper. made Tyler grilled cheese. ate supper. cleaned kitchen.
- read with tyler. watched gilmore girls with hunter. tucked in both children.
- talked to Nicole on the phone. typed hunter’s french essay on computer for tomorrow.
- bed at 10:18 pm. read ‘bitter chocolate’ for new book club for awhile.
Share the Love!